The Cart-Tek GF-200 motorized push cart is designed for ease and convenience.
Cart-Tek's original golf push cart. The Cart-Tek GF-200 is designed with the patented "free-wheeling" front drive wheel. The improved 13,000 Ah NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) battery is integrated into the Cart-Tek GF-200 anodized aluminum frame and packs enough power to carry your clubs well beyond a normal 18 holes of golf. All this in a cart weighing less than 30 lbs.This Cart is designed for flat courses.
* Frame Anodized Aluminum with molded plastic components and stainless fasteners.
* Motors: Two 55 Watt drive motors enclosed in front drive wheel.
* Battery: 13,000 Ah - NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride ).
* Range: 8500 yards or approximately 27 holes of golf.
* Wheel Diameter Front: 8 1/2", Rear: 11-1/2" (maintenance free).
* Dimensions: 35W x 46"H x 46"L, Dimensions Folded 18-1/2"W x 42"H x 18"L.
* Weight: 29 lbs, including battery.
* Handle: Ergonomically adjustable for golfers individual height.
* Patented "Free Wheeling" front wheel drive - two 55 Watt motors power to climb 10 degree incline, motor is enclosed in the front wheel to protect it from elements.
* 13,000 Ah - Ni-MH battery Enough power for 27 holes of golf, 8500 yards. Recharges in 3-4 hours.
* One step folding design Folding or unfolding the Cart-Tek GF-200 requires the adjustment of only a single knob. Go from trunk to fairway in minutes. Folds just as quickly and fits into even modest sized trunks.
* Variable Speed Control Allows you to walk at your own pace and adjusts for those tough uphill climbs.
* Distance Control 20/40/60 yards allows you to advance your cart down the fairway a comfortable distance.
* Hand Brake added security while stopping with your cart on a steep incline.
* Thoughtfully designed accessory caddie Handy storage for golf balls, tees, scorecard, water or sand bottle and snacks.
* 6 Month Warranty on the cart & battery.